Snipets


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hit & Still Running!

Monday night somebody hit my car while it was parked and continued on to their destination without looking back! So now my new pretty blue Malibu SS is in the shop getting repaired while I come up with $500 whooping dollars! ......................................................................

But on a good note that same night I took my final exam for my Understanding the Bible class and let's just say "PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE." I know for a fact I got at least 95% on that final exam. We start our second semester next Monday and we'll be taking a class called Old Testament Survey.............

Oh yeah I officially gave up my love affair with the Treo 755P and I'm in the process of falling in love with my new red Black Berry Curve. I'll blame brother 12Kyle for my soon to be addiction to the Curve and that dang on Twitter ................

While my Malibu is in the shop I'm rolling in a black Cobalt...........not so fancy but it gets me from point A to B.....Know what I mean? My car got hit but I'm still running just like the cat that hit and ran on Monday night. God bless whoever did it........

10 comments:

Miss Mika said...

Why do people do that??? Hit your car and run like a coward? Thank goodness you weren't in the car at the time.

Congrats on the end of a semester and the beginning of another. Time is flying by because it seems like yesterday you were telling me about starting that class!

Always keeping you in prayer.

Queen of My Castle said...

Congrats on your exam!!!!

You're on twitter?! Now I have to see if I can find you. LOL

Jazzy said...

Aww...sorry about the car, but glad to hear you did so well on your exam.

The curve is old...get the Bold. It's hotter!!! lol

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Sistah Mika-You're right thank God I wasn't in the car. I learned to pray the blood of Jesus even when it's park.

@Sistah Queen-Long time no hear.So happy to hear from you.I went & found you on Twitter.

@Sistah Diva-Please don't do that to me. You know how long it took me to let go of the Treo & get the BB.Babt steps my sistah baby steps...lol

Mizrepresent said...

You are a sweetheart and you will be continuelessly blessed, know this!

Darius T. Williams said...

WHOA - the 5 P's - I love them! I wonder where you heard that from?!?!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that is foul. but a car is just material and you life is much more

Miss Snarky Pants said...

WOW...So sorry to read about what happened to your car.

Thankfully you're okay...

It's a blessing that you can STILL find it in your heart to bless the idiot that did it.

THE JODY said...

Hey keisha kitty, I know alot of people. I know people in the hood and I know people in the burbs. If you need a another car, I know a brotha here over off simspon road that can get you a new jaguar or a new jeep wrangler for little or nothing. It will have a few scratches on it and windows may need to be replaced but it'll be BRAND NEW! Low mileage and color choices limited! He will even have somebody drive up there to you. Hit me up!

peace
jody harris aka THE JODY

Zechariah said...

Pretty effective data, thank you for this post.
find zip code | free gay videos | swinger wife