Snipets


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Class Dismissed!


I completed my first semester in the school of ministry and I thank God because I walked away from that class with more knowledge about studying the bible and an “A”. I’m still super excited about being in school and the upcoming semesters. However, I can tell from day one that the next class ain’t no joke! No wonder I was led to suggest a weekly prayer circle with my group before class starts, because we’re gonna need it with semester #2…..Old Testament Survey. We kicked the prayer circle off yesterday for the first day of 2nd semester and everyone thought it was a great idea and truly needed.

I plan to be an “A” student in the word and truly be able to share the good news with clarity, knowledge, and wisdom so it’s time to activate some serious study hours. Plus I’ve got to uphold my new title as the “Preaching Blogger” which was given to me by my dear friend Darius T Williams. Yall check out his food blog at
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Jazzy said...

lmao @ you mentioning the preaching blogger title and you going out of your way to live it up to it.

Congrats on your "A"!!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Hooray for that "A"!!!

Oh and you keep on preachin' my sistah...you're doin' a fabulous job of it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were n the school of ministry. Congrats on the A. Keep on preaching. We all need to hear some preaching every once in awhile.

Keith said...

GOOD FOR YOU..GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
And keep on preaching..The World needs to know from whence their help cometh.

I'm so Happy for you Sister Kitten!

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - halleluyer!

CHA CHA said...

Congrats on the A...DO IT TO IT Sistah!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats sister

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Sistah Diva-Hey I figure embrace the title with pride!...lol...thanks for the congrats

@Sistah MsBehaving-Thank you...God will I'll continue to be used as a word deliver.

@Southern gal-Thank you sistah! Please come on by to Ink on the Sheets anytime.

@Brother Keith-Thank you soooo much!

@Darius (Fathead)-LOL - halleluyer!

@Torrance-Thank you!

The Dreamy One said...

Congrats.

Can you share some of that on me. Cause I really need it.

sowheau said...

click to investigate cheap designer bags replica Related Site replica designer bags over at this website replica designer bags wholesale