Snipets


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hit & Still Running ...cont'

I have to thank God because HE and only HE made a way for me to get that $500 deductible that I needed to get my car fixed. Wow does God move fast! My car was hit while parked on Monday night, it was in the shop on Tuesday morning, Wednesday evening I was GIVEN $200 cash by my stepdad, all day Thursday I had a peace of mind that it would be taken care of, Friday morning I got a call that my car was ready and $500 was needed to pick it up, and by Friday afternoon I was rolling again! Can’t nobody tell me God ain’t good.

I even learned a lesson from the situation. Always follow my first mind (that being the Holy Spirit) and trust my gift of discernment. I prayed for it, so use it! See when I got out the car the Holy Spirit told me not to park there. I even paused for a few seconds before walking away from my car, but only decided to push the mirror back instead of moving the car to a different location. When I came back and noticed the hit and run damage it was right near the mirror. If I had not pushed the side mirror in, it would have been knocked off. Some may think a $500 deductible was an expense fee for the lesson I learned from the hit and run, but I say it was worth every penny to be able to trust God, witness Him work it out even after I was disobedient, and be able to share this praise report with others…….To God be the glory.....

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

It was an expensive lesson, but you live and you learn.

Glad to hear the ride is fixed!!!!

Now come pick me up! lol

Miss Mika said...

I am so glad that the Lord made a way for you to get that deductible for your car. He always makes a way.

I ask that you pray for my roommates and I. We were evacuated from our house yesterday morning due to the Yorba Linda fire and we are still waiting to here if our house was damaged or not. We are all in safe places right now and we are hopeful that it wasn't, but we are prepared for anything. Please pray for us. We would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

This does my heart good Kitten. Thanks for sharing with us. To God be the glory.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. I needed to read that.

Keith said...

Pray for me sister...I'm taking my car to AAMCO tomorrow to get my transmission looked at..Pray that I can afford whatever work they need to do on it.-Lolol

How have you been Sister Kitten?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

How often we ignore that gut instinct *SIGH*

Anyway...Just wanted to say that I'm glad to read that god made it possible for you to come up with the $500 deductible and now, you're up and runnin' again.