Snipets


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Does Mama Really Know Best?


I asked my mother to tell me 34 things that she knows about me. So basically this is what my mother thinks of me after knowing me for 34 years
A good friend
Giving
Talented
Likes to eat (greedy)
A big tipper
Likes to be the boss
Ambitious
Faithful
Loyal
Doesn’t like clothes that much (dressing up)
Moody
Spoiled
Needs love
Wants to get married
Wants to have a son
Wants to preach
Wants to teach
Wants a exercise plan to lose weight
Disrespectful to me (thinks she’s the mother)
Great with children
Strong woman
Sensitive
Family oriented
Willing to help (will go the extra mile)
Likes a challenge
Likes to go to church
Likes to read the word of God
Is getting great understanding of the word of God
Doesn’t care for dogs and cats
Allergic to cats
Anxious
Shows favoritism
Drives like a bat out of hell
Head strong (stubborn)

So what do you think, does Mama really know best?

13 comments:

Miss Mika said...

Most of the time, she does. In this particular instance, it sounds like mom has you pegged!!

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea - she knows - cuz your but shole is stubborn as heck! You need to get on that workout plan w/me. Olivia has been working my abs to death - I know tons of new exercises I can show you.

Jazzy said...

I haven't known you that long, but I think your mom has your characterstics down.

I was surprised at "wants to have a son" versues, you wanting "to have a child" though.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

stubborn, i bet, and what woman (sister) aint bossy lol

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Sis Mika-Dang you think she really has me pegged?? I just refuse to believe I am spoiled. We debate over that one all the time...lol

@Darius-I won't be talking to you for a year for agreeing that I am stubborn! lol

@Sistah Diva-Yep I want a son really bad but I'll appreciate whatever God bless me with.

@Torrence-I call it a leader rather than bossy! lol

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Hate to sound like I'm taking sides here but I have to say/agree that most mother's do! :-)

LOL @ "doesn't like clothes that much (dressing up)" -- that's the same thing mychildren think about me!

12kyle said...

sounds like momma knows you like the back of her hand.

bossy? you? nooooo...not the kitten! lol

CHA CHA said...

so in essence....your normal..LOL, sounds similar to the things I can see my mommy would say about me..LOL


Love ya and miss ya too!

Keith said...

Sounds like Mama knows her daughter and ultimately knows that she did a great job inraising her.

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Msbehaving-lol..I think you just might be a little biases Mother Bear!

@Brother Kyle-glad you know me better than that...I am not bossy...we actually call my mama boss hog...she's the bossy one...just mad she can't boss me around! lol

@Poca-HEYYYYYY Sistah....so good to hear from you....love u too sistah!

@Keith-Thank you Brother

Rich Fitzgerald said...

A "kitten" whose allergic to cats, now that's a new one. Only someone who knows you would know that.

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Rich-How about this...I am a "Kitten" who doesn't like cats!..lol

Junior said...

I found a lot of worthwhile info here!
this site | get it | ,