Snipets


Monday, August 11, 2008

My Favorite F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E.S.

my favorite Food= That would be tacos! I've even tried fish tacos and I must say it ain't that bad at all.....

my favorite Artist= For the past 6 years or so it's been India Arie and I can't wait to do a song with her.....

my favorite Vegetable= I'll take broccoli with or without cheese.....

my favorite Online website= http://www.lylas4life.org/ (check it out ladies).......

my favorite Recipe= My famous Al'La'Kei. Yall ain't ready for that. Yum Yum Yummy.....

my favorite Ice cream= Chocolate and it's a bonus if it doesn't cause gas.....

my favorite Topic= Hands down that would be the word of God!........

my favorite Exercise= Running to my house or car to avoid the summer heat......

my favorite Scripture= "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5).........

Yes I was extremely bored when I came up with this. Feel free to copy and use as a post if you get bored. I'd love to see what your favorites are...:)

20 comments:

Dione said...

That was a great post! Thank you very much for the offer. I have lots of days when I can't think of anything "noteworthy" to post so I'll be coming back over here to grab that one!
Amen for T and E!

The Dreamy One said...

Taco huh, interesting mami

thats some down to earth food right there

lol at you running from your car to the house to avoid the heat,lol

thanks for sharing mami, you know i come to you for inspiration

and i love the email you just sent out about the misquito, doesnt that desribe all of our lives...

you are truly an inspiration to me!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

never heard of that but im down to eat some

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - um, you need a life.

So, how about I saw a recipe for tacos that I can't wait to try. It was fish that was battered in beer and then deep fried and then made into a taco. HOT damn, don't that sound hot? I'm making it sometime next week - you gotta come over. It's going to be my "Yay - school is starting meal."

Jazzy said...

lmao @ your favorite exercise!!!!

I'm going to have to google that recipe...I don't even know what that is.

Eb the Celeb said...

Cute post!

and I didnt know tacos were your fav... I promise next time I do mexican... you have first dibs

Ticia said...

Aww.. I loved this.....

I love tacos too

Trina said...

Love this - I may do a post like this, too...THNX %-)

Stew said...

this is a cool post. i think i may steal it and add my own twist to it

Ms.Honey said...

I'm def gonna have to save this one to do on a rainy/sunny day when I dont wanna do work lol

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl that was super creative! I love tacos too, even fish tacos made with Tilapia!

The F_Uitlist said...

Yummy chocolate ice cream. One of my favorites.

I really have never had a good fish taco, but maybe its in my mind. I do like a soft shell taco for lunch...hmmm thanks twice because now I know what I am having for lunch hahaha

12kyle said...

loved this post! might have to steal it for the planet

fav food...lasagna

kit von b. said...

i thought i was the only weirdo who liked brocolli.

-KB

kit von b. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Love Collective said...

That Scripture was on point. Just showing some love. Stop by some time.


http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

nikki said...

love this post!

i loves me some india. do you know if she's still doing the nina simone flick?

ruthibel said...

Amen to the favourite scripture. sure beats worrying!

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I had to steal this one. I guess boredom is a common ailment.

Come and visit sometime!

Enoch said...

A great deal of effective information for me!
pregnancy hormone | first time anal | le Quebecois