Snipets


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fear Ain't Real....God is!

I was just thinking about FEAR which is nothing but a word that means false evidence appearing real. However, that little four letter word sometimes has the power to keep people stagnant for years. Below are a few fears that exist in some people, but none of them are real!

Fear of Failing-Some fear failing so they avoid success only to live as a failure. FEAR AINT REAL!

Fear of Loneliness-Some fear being alone so they settle for less. FEAR AINT REAL!

Fear of Rejection-Some fear being rejected by others so they isolate themselves and live a lonely life. FEAR AINT REAL!

Fear of Love- Some fear love and so they close off their hearts and minds to love, which in turn often ends up hurting those around them who seek to love them. FEAR AINT REAL!

Now the only fear I do believe in and promote is the fear of the Lord. In fact Proverbs 9:10 says “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.” Perhaps if fear must exist in some of us, let’s channel that fear toward another four letter word, the LORD.

Fear of the Lord is Pure: (Psalms 19:9)
Fear of the Lord adds length to life: (Proverbs 10:27)
Fear of the Lord is a fountain of life: (Proverbs 14:27)
Fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom: (Proverb 15:33)

I pray that those who walk in fear will learn to fear the Lord and live abundantly knowing that there is no need to fear anything or anyone else for He (the Lord God) is with them (Isaiah 41:10). NOW THAT’S REAL!!!

14 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

You are so right Keisha, i try everyday to battle FEAR, and everyday i am becoming stronger, because my FAITH is stronger!

Trina said...

It's just a smokescreen, baby...

The Dreamy One said...

i so feel you on this

fear is only as powerful as you allow it to be!!!

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea, okay...fear is real. You tell that to me when I see spiders or bugs...I'm scared as hell. Them is real spiders and real bugs coming right for me...I'se scared!

dessex said...

Stopping by for the first time...and I think I might have to come here often if I going to keep getting inspiration like this.

Isaiah 41:10 will be my Bible Verse of the day...thanks.

Ms. Go Getter said...

so true, one of my biggest "fears" is failure but I realized that it just paralyzes my ambition and go getter attitude....love your blog, I'll be back

Jazzy said...

Great message...but I'm gonna co-sign with Darius!

Hope you're having a good week!

(vixenchick) said...

i love that

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

no time for fear
i love and laugh and live to much
maybe with the exception of not being able to feed my kids - yep thats my only fear

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I am always happy when I stroll over here! You seem to say just what my heart needs to hear.

I think that is my mountain right now...fear.

You've given me something new to discern.

Sexxy Luv said...

that is more than real!

i must turn my 4 letter word DARK around and fear what is right to fear.

thank you for teaching another great lesson, you are working! :)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

You're gonna have to excuse me but ummm...I'm on team Darius' with this one.

lesmoski said...

cliquez ici www.dolabuy.su essayez ce site Web répliques de sacs haut de gamme passez sur ce site répliques de sacs de créateurs bon marché

Unknown said...

my review here review discover this click here to investigate look here my blog