Snipets


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TOEtally Blessed

I took a quick 24 hour vacation to visit my sistah-girl in Wisconsin last night. Today she decided to take me on a date as a late birthday present. We got dressed and headed off to get a pedicure. This was a right on time treat because me feet were in need of some love and care! (Toetally Blessed #1) After a short wait, we were taken to the pedicure chairs. They started the water for both of us and then had us soak our feet in the warm water. I was disappointed because my water wasn’t hot enough for me. I like it hot! Anyway, I whispered my disappointment to my sistah-girl but I didn’t want to complain since it was an unexpected treat. Someone started working on her feet, but I had to wait for about 10 minutes soaking in water that was getting cooler by the minute. Then my angel disguised as a Chinese woman with a mask on her face came to give my feet the treatment that they definitely needed. First thing she said was “is water okay?” I had to be honest and say “NO! It’s not hot enough!” Well, to my surprise she took the water out and made me a fresh batch that was nice and warm. I got to soak at least another 10 minutes in hotter water. (Toetally Blessed #2)

I never got this masked woman’s name but all I know is she spent way more time on my feet then the other girl did with my sistah’s feet. (Toetally Blessed #3) In fact, she showed my feet some tender loving care. I mean my toes were given some major TLC. She massaged my feet, rubbed my feet and legs down with lotion, and to top it all off she said, “you feet not too bad.” Then she took the neutral color I chose and brought it to life with a spray painted French pedicure. Now if I wasn’t TOEtally blessed today than I don’t know what to call it! I surely appreciated my sisterly date today which included toe jam cleaning, some popcorn and a movie!lol……..Ain’t God good yall????...

17 comments:

Dreamy said...

yes girl that was definitely a blessing.

now you know who needs a blessing is me cause these feet need some hardcore TLC,lol

anywho mama happy that you enjoyed your sista day out.

Just Kel said...

Haha! I like this post!

So good to hear about your 24 hour vacation. We need that from time to time.

CHA CHA said...

God Is TOETALLY GOOD..LMAO, you are so funny. I like take Hubby to get his feet done...its mandatory for me at least twice a month

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

LOVE IT!

We all need breaks and we need good Sister-friends who recognize we need breaks!

Jazzy said...

24 hour vacation huh? You jetsetter you! lol

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself too.

Enjoy the weekend.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice feet
and yep god is
and im glad yawl had a great time
have a blessed weekend sister

Darius T. Williams said...

God is good - but I wouldn't be touchin your crusty stinky feet - and I love you more than lil' china over there! I didn't know you went to WI?!?! You drove? You're just getting all around these days, huh?

Next time you go, bring a brotha some Wisconsin cheese back.

Anonymous said...

All the time...He showl is!

Cute post=)

Organized Noise said...

Sounds like you had a great day in Wisconsin. Glad you enjoyed your day.

Ticia said...

I have been going to the same person for about 2 years.. and she takes great care of me feet -

I love it!!!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Pedicure. Hmmm. I was just telling my wife yesterday that I need a good one of those.

Glad u got your blessing.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I sure could use one of those!!! :-)

Good you were able to get out and enjoy yourself...it's definitely a blessing!!

Sandy said...

wow toetally blessed eh? I like that... glad that you had this nice treat. there is nothing worse than a wack pedicure, (well maybe a wack manicure) :)

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl, God is good all the time! Don't we love a great pedi! I know i do, and bless these sisters everytime they touch my feet! Thank God!

Anonymous said...

As a man I just didn't quite understand the dynamics of a good pedicure and how that impacts a woman's day. Thanks for the education.

Freeman P.
http://freemanpress.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Have you read mirages blog?

http://mirage-amirageofillusion.blogspot.com/

there is a scandal btw she and TLK pls spread the word peace

Sexxy Luv said...

name sake you were in wisconn?, if yu would have drove a little more you would have been in my neck of the woods!

Yes god is good girl, i have to agree

nice to see you noticing the small blessings :)