Snipets


Friday, July 25, 2008

We Had A Ball

This week I had the pleasure of spending three whole days with a great young man. We would spend the entire day in each other's company laughing and playing like little kids. He's such a pleasure to be around and I love to hear him call my name. Well, not when he says it about 15 times in 5.5 seconds. Yep, it was just the two of us and we had a ball!



Priis drove me around for 3 days like I was Miss Daisy! (Don't tell him I said this, but we're lucky we didn't get pulled over by the police because he doesn't drive that great).
We played the drums together! (Keep this between us, but I don't think he's ready for a full set of drums just yet).

We played Air Hockey together! (Don't tell him, but I LET him win).

We made a song together! (Please keep this on the down low, but I should be the lead vocalist in the band because he can't remember all the words just yet).

We went grocery shopping together! (Don't tell his mama I said this, but her baby knows how to budget shop better than her and I only had to teach him ONE time).

We ate "cake" together! (SHHH...it was really cornbread, but I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise).
We played doctor together! (Don't say nothing, but I didn't have a headache I had a heartache, but I played along with him because he was so serious about healing Auntie Keisha)
BUT you can tell him that he made me feel much better over the past 3 days with that big smile of his......and tell him if I have a son, I'd be blessed to have one with half of his personality....That's my Prissy Pooh....one of my many babies who always keeps a smile on my face....

17 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

Aww that was so sweet. I feel that way about my nieces and nephews too and 10x's that with my son. Its just something about their innocence.

12kyle said...

Awwwww! Don't ya just love the lil ones???

The Flyyest said...

aawwwww......he is a cutie!!! so who is he to you?

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@F&%k it list-Thanks. ...I can only imagine how I'll feel about my very own son....I shall know in due season

@12Kyle-Bro...Keisha loves the kids....I don't understand for the life of me how people mistreat them

@Flyyest-He's the son of one of my best friends(Sistah-girl) ....so when it's all said and done...he's my nephew

Mizrepresent said...

How beautiful is that...made my heart swell gurl!

Dreamy said...

i dont know why i thought i had commented on this one already,lol

i think that my brain is just gone!!

happy you spent some time with the little man

he is the just the cutest little thing ever!!!

hope that you are enjoying your weekend honey


and thanks for the encouraging words that you left me and i love you too!!!

n0days0ff said...

yeah every once in a while you gotta kick it with the kids.they more fun than you realize sometimes

Trina said...

Those are adorable pictures and stories! So glad you have a great time together, reminds me of when my play nieces and nephews come to visit...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Very lovey pictures.

Hi

Ticia said...

aww - he is a cutie

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwwwwww...you made me say, "I WANT ONE!!!"

He's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great post.. I enjoyed reading it... Cute!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good for him
and u

Miss Snarky Pants said...

:-) Your nephew is absolutely adorable....

Oh and of course, your secret(s) are safe with me!! LOL

Miss Mika said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo precious!!! You are going to be such a wonderful mother.

And what a cute little boy to "practice" with.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well ain't that just too sweet!!!

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

This post reminded me how much I want to see my niece. They seem to grow and change so fast.

*sigh* I wish I lived closer to them.