Snipets


Monday, July 28, 2008

GETTING 2 KNOW ALL ABOUT ME


Ten random things about me...
1. I was a vegetarian for 2 years and recently surrendered to fried chicken.
2. I have acid reflux
3. I love music but I don’t listen to it that much
4. I write songs and poems
5. I absolutely love making music and vibing in the studio
6. Keisha loves the kids
7. Teaching kids is one of my favorite things to do
8. I worked in a child development Lab for 6 years at my university
9. When I went off to college I stayed gone for 8 years
10. I have a bachelor’s degree in Child Development and a Master’s degree in Family and Child Studies

Nine ways to win my heart...
9. Love God8. Love me like Christ loves the church
7. Be able to make music with me
6. Be supportive
5. Have good conversaton
4. Have vision and a plan
3. Keep my car clean
2. Take out the garbage without me asking
1. Take me for who I am

Eight things I want to do before I die...
8. Get married
7. Have children
6. Go on a cruise
5. Become a jogger
4. Become a grandmother
3. Take my friends and their immediate family on an all paid vacation
2. See my ministry become a nation wide ministry that changes lives
1. Live in my big house and design each room myself

Seven ways to annoy me...
7. Lie to me
6. Lay around on your pity couch
5. Move too slow
4. Act too slow
3. Talk too slow
2. Be disrespectful especially to older people
1. Be selfish

Six things I believe in...
6. GOD
5. Jesus
4. The Holy Spirit
3. Reciprocity
2. Consequences for actions
1. Heaven

Five things I am afraid of...
5. Walking out of God’s grace & favor
4. Never having children
3. Becoming stagnant
2. Not walking in my destiny
1. Not being a good leader

Four of my favorite things...
4. The Bible
3. My Treo (soon to be Blackberry Curve)
2. Taco
1. Frozen Fruit bars

Three things I do everyday...
3. Text
2. Eat
1. Sleep

Two things I wanna do right now...
2. Find some Rolaids
1. Take a nap

One person I wanna see right now....
1. My future husband (or at least a vision of him)

18 comments:

The Flyyest said...

number 1

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Keith said...

And All this time, I thought you were married and with children.
Shows you how much I know.
God will give you the desires of your heart in due time ,because judging by your writing on this blog..you are faithful and obedient.
I strive to have your faith and
your obedience to God.

Miss Mika said...

Loving your list. I am seeing a lot of people doing this.

You seem like you would make an excellent teacher. If you don't mind me asking, was there ever a point where you wanted to make that your profession?

Would you consider adopting a child or being a foster parent?

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Flyyest-Indeed you are first! LOL...as you can see I borrowed this idea from you...

@Keith-Wow! What made you think I was married with children? Nope...but I do receive that in the name of Jesus.... Remember we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I pray God will teach you to be more faithful & obedient and that the lessons learned will impact your children and their children and so on. Amen.

@Sistah Mika-I actually fell into teaching which I later discovered was one of my gifts and callings from the Lord. I love working with babies and toddlers because 0-3 is a very important age as it relates to their development as a whole.

Yes, I actually made a call regarding being a foster parent, but the thing is....I want to give a child a home and a loving parent forever. Foster care can be a temporary thing...not long term like I would want...Plus I was afraid in doing so I would be giving up hope around having my own children. However, I haven't closed my mind on the idea..and my heart is definitely still open...I just need to hear a word from God to move on that...Funny thing is the idea of adopting or being a foster parent popped in my head again last week....Sounds like I need pray on this again and seek His will around this ...Bottom line...His will not mine be done..... Thanks for the question.....

Darius T. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dreamy said...

hey mami, good list

i want to meet my future husband also

and i most def dont want to fall out of Gods favor

aint he good all the time, even amist the storm

Mizrepresent said...

#1, was just so special. Thanks for sharing yourself girl, you are truly special an i also hope your ministry takes over the world.

Eb the Celeb said...

ha... i love meme's...definitely a great way to get to people... I am warning you now about the crackberry curve... it will take over your life... use with caution... I am completely addicted to mine and proud of it...

Charles said...

Ahh....someone wants a Crackberry!!! I recently got one...and I can't let go of it...just a warning!! But the newer one is coming out soon...so you should hold off until then.

It seems like everyone has done this...I wanna do it too but I feel like its kinda late now :-(

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL @ your surrendering to fried chicken...
Trust me when I say I know how hard it is to resist it.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That is quite a lot!

Your last being a Vision Of Love...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so neckbones dont get me close to your heart

Dione said...

First time here. Enjoyed the post. That fried chicken WILL get ya!
Adding you to my blog roll...

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Ah Sister, You know I am loving this post! Keep the faith your divine love is being prepared just for you! I believe it for you and I believe it for me!

Ticia said...

I like all these - I can relate

12kyle said...

@ keisha the kitten
you didn't tell us how you rock the mic!! lol

chicken is harrrrd to resist.

i want that curve, too!!

Jazzy said...

1. I was a vegetarian for 2 years and recently surrendered to fried chicken…girl me too, but I think it was bacon that bought me back in to the light!

Sooooooooooo slowness really annoys you huh? Lol

Hope your tummy is feeling much better (re: the rolaids comment) by the time you read this!

Senator said...

The simplicity in writing and ur priority in marriage, family life and kids just got my attention to comment. I believe God that it shant be long, u will be full of them - kids.