Snipets


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Journal Pagez

Dear God,

This week I have felt so weak and though I do not cry often my tears flowed heavily until the tissue could no longer absorb my pain. I wiped my face, but the residue of the hurt still remains. I am not weak in the sense that I want to indulge in things pleasing to my flesh, but still my flesh is weak. I am tired for the race becomes hard sometimes. Still I try so hard to keep running even when I am out of breath. Oh Father in Heaven you know that I breathe to please you for you know my heart’s desire. I choose you oh Lord over all the temptations of the world. I’d rather have you in the end even if I am destined to live alone.

I am calling out to you my Savior for I need you to help me continue this journey. Please strengthen me. Please fill my cup and anoint my head with oil so that I may be strengthened and continue to do the work that you have called me to do. Even with tears in my eyes, I believe in you. Even when I feel tired and weak, I believe in you. I know that you will comfort me. I know that your comfort outweighs the comfort that my family and friends attempt to give when they become aware that I am in need of comfort. In fact, you know my weaknesses and needs more than even I know them.

Father I patiently wait and I surrender to you, for your will be done in my life. I give you praises in advance. God, you are wonderfully awesome and I love you so much.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)



Loving You Always,
Keisha “Kitten” Isaacs
www. Lylas4life.org
www.myspace.com/lylas_4_life

11 comments:

Ticia said...

Girl... I have written a many letter to the Lord -- I understand the intensity and humbleness of it all -

Mizrepresent said...

Amen girl! And i am with Ticia, me too...sometimes nobody can hear us like our father.

Darius T. Williams said...

So, don't you love how we can call out to him and he'll be there?

Darius T. Williams said...

BTW, where were u when I kept calling u the other night? Jerry was over there, wasn't he? Say it ain't so - LAWD Say it ain't so...

Queen of My Castle said...

Chin up babes...everything will be and already is okay. This is only adding to the richness of you and your life, right? Right. :-)

Unknown said...

Trust me Keshia, this is something that all sincere and faithful christians go through...You are at the crossroads and must remain steadfast...In the midst of the storm, do as Christ did and say, " Peace Be Still" If the dross didn't need to be burned from the Gold, there would be no need for the fire, but fire purifies and that's all that's happening to you is purification. So live on earth as you will in heaven and that means, enjoy it sista, you have already been assured the prize....Now Live! and don't hold back...Remember, Christ came so that you could have life and more abundant, so know that it's yours! And no one can take it away...That Blessed Assurance :0)

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

@Ticia-intense and humbled I am. :)

@Mizrepresent-So true. He even hears the unspoken cries for help.

@Darius-Yes I truly do love being able to call out to God and knowing that He hears me.

p.s. NO it ain't so...I was getting ready for work!


@Queen-Thanks and yes you are right!

@Tony Oh-Thank you. PEACE BE STILL!

Anonymous said...

My sister....I could read this a million times...!!!

Shuga Foot said...

Ain't tha the truth! U know you have to cry out and go after Him when you really need HIM and He will be right there ready to answer!

Anonymous said...

God is good and He is always on-time. My grandmother always told me that He doesnt come when you want Him to, but when He does, He is always right on time. Trust in this always. Thank you for sharing your prayer, and I will include you in mine. God bless.

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would agree with this opinion, but I’m starting to see things differently.