Snipets


Friday, December 12, 2008

SOUL-KITTEN

I got soul.....like ....old school singers...
That's why rhymes... flow from my mouth ..
And lyrics.... drip .....from my fingers..
I pen albums .....like writers blog ..this ain't ...no hobby...
Got so much... soul.......Motown shoulda ...hired.... me...

I can't stop the rhythm.....when the beat hits me
Inners ....my spirit...knocks me into a zone..

Like Tyson... just hit me.....nine rounds of free-styling....
The crowds... still hype...they with me
Til the bell rings....then I flip my flow........slow it down...a lil bit
for those who slow....let em know... I GOT SOUL...........kitten

7 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

I got soul too...I just gotta find it!

Jazzy said...

hot!!!

you got it
you got it
you got it
heeeeeeey
ya know you got soul!!!

Nicole said...

u r a soul cat my love, and im so pleased to have stumbled on ur blog......
u'll c my comments around!
be blessed
x

Miss Snarky Pants said...

G'head girl [witcha soulful self]!!! :-)

Mizrepresent said...

God! I love it too Keisha, so much !

Shanita Waters said...

Nice... I like. Hello. This is my first time here. I found your blog by way of "Keith's Space". I liked what you had to say in your profile summary so I'm headed over to your site now. Let's keep in touch.

ShonaVixen said...

loving this gurl!!!