Snipets


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby minus the Sex

So I was watching Tyra Banks the other day and there was a young lady on there who had shopped for a sperm donor because she needed to get pregnant per her doctor. She was not married and did not have a boyfriend so she decided to go to a sperm bank so she could find a donor to go half on a baby with her.

I've thought about this as an option before, but I never seriously looked into it. However, I've always wondered is it a sin? Is it a sin to make a baby minus sex?????????

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Ahh - don't know if I know the answer to this one.

I can tell you though, that if you think you're ready and want to raise a child alone - it's possible. I know tons of people who do it and are successful w/it. Granted, they have great support groups and make things happen - but it's possible.

All jokes aside - I say try it. Have the baby w/o the sex and if God strikes you down then, um...it was a bad move. Don't do it again.

Eb the Celeb said...

hmmmm....pondering the thought!

deepnthought said...

I was having the same convo with a class mate. There is nthing that supports it or condemns it Biblically. I meant there are scriptures that would support either way. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Saul said...

Gosh, there is so much effective material here!
Acne Treatment